How To Get Rid Of Stink Bugs
Yet another insect you are bound to encounter in your garden, the stink bug receives its name because its defense mechanism which consists of spraying potential predators with a bad odor liquid. The smell is very distinctive and virtually harmless to human skin. Stink bug control measures have been adopted in many countries around the world because of overpopulations that have been observed.
Stink bugs thrive on gardens filled with healthy plants and they are difficult to get rid of without proper chemicals and knowledge. They are usually brown or green and they will also feed from fruits and vegetables. The smell and the damages they cause in plantations and gardens are enough to catalog these insects in the “most annoying pests” category.
These insects will live for several years and may not be very visible during winter as they hibernate, but they will come out in spring to resume their activities. Work on a stink bug control plan now before they colonize your territory and claim it as theirs.
Do-It-Yourself Stink Bug Control
- Unleashing parasitic wasps in a stink bug nest will eliminate stink bugs naturally.
- Sealing entry points inside and outside the home helps keep stink bugs out.
- Use a high-powered vacuum cleaner to swipe up any current nests of stink bugs around the home.
- Install light traps that attract stink bugs and capture them for easy disposal.
- Pest professionals guarantee the removal of stink bugs around your home. Give them a call today!
Learn How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs
- Stink bugs produce a foul-smelling liquid when disturbed.
- Stink bugs eat through plants and can ruin gardens.
- More than 200 species of stink bugs exist throughout the world.
Don't Know How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs?—Just Call Pest Control!
- Pest control providers should guarantee a stink bug solution in a timely fashion once notified of the problem.
- Qualified pest exterminators should be able to eliminate stink bugs humanely and safely, without leaving dangerous poisons or traps around your home.
Learn How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs Before They Stink up Your Home!
Stink bugs, also called shield bugs, are small, six-legged insects with a brown or green triangular shape. These insects, originally found in East Asia, have made their way to countries across the world and feed on leaves, fruit, crops, and flowers. Because of their herbivorous diet, stink bugs often become major pests of orchards, farms, and gardens. Methods for how to get rid of stink bugs that have invaded crops include hand-picking the bugs off of the leaves or using a pesticide to eliminate the group.
However, stink bugs sometimes find their way indoors through cracks and small openings, such as through a broken screen door. Though stink bugs are not dangerous to humans, they can emit a foul-smelling liquid that can be extremely unpleasant. If you find a stink bug in your home, either vacuum it up or carefully bring it outside. If an infestation is detected, a professional exterminator is generally recommended.
A pest management company can offer a solution to stink bug infestations. With professional exterminators, homeowners get the treatment that they need in order to receive the stink bug solution they seek. The best part of hiring an experienced exterminator is that they have the knowledge and expertise to do it right from the beginning. Call a professional exterminator today!