How to Get Rid of Bees
Africanized honeybees, also known as killer bees, are an aggressive subspecies of the European bee family. Like many varieties of bees, the Africanized honeybee lives and travels in a colony. They are predatorial insects that attack and take over other beehives, killing the queen of the former colony and replacing it with theirs.
Africanized honeybees are essentially no different from the average honeybee in terms of life cycle and anatomy, but they are distinctly more violent and more easily provoked. Africanized honeybees can also travel further and live for longer periods than other types of honeybees. When food supplies fall short, they are able to migrate to further locations; when they are stressed or repeatedly threatened, parts of the colony will "abscond" and create a new nest elsewhere.
Africanized honeybees have been known to kill people from their stings. In the U.S., Africanized honeybees kill around 1 to 2 people per year. They are particularly concentrated in the southern half of the continental U.S., but have recently been seen spreading further north. They pose the same threats to humans as a veritable house pest to be eliminated.
Do-It-Yourself Africanized Honeybee Control
- Remove other pests from the area to avoid a nest of Africanized honeybees from forming.
- Check the awnings and overhangs frequently for any indication of an Africanized honeybee nest; get rid of them early!
- When removing an Africanized honeybee nest, be sure to cover your body entirely before making any attempts.
- Find a local beekeeper who can come and take away the Africanized honeybee nest; this will save time and be guilt-free on your conscience.
- If all else fails, call in the professional pest control people to take care of your dilemma with Africanized honeybees immediately!
Why Worry About How to Get Rid of Africanized Honeybees?
- Africanized honeybees are ultra-aggressive pests that will attack anything at the smallest threat.
- Not only do Africanized honeybees attack violently, they will also attack in large groups that inflict bigger pain on their prey.
- The nest of Africanized honeybees are an unsightly feature that ruin the exterior apperance of your home.
Don’t Know How to Get Rid of Africanized Honeybees?
- Pest control providers should guarantee an Africanized honeybee solution in a timely fashion once notified of the problem.
- Qualified pest exterminators should be able to eliminate Africanized honeybees humanely and safely, without leaving dangerous poisons or traps around your home.
Pest Exterminators Knows How to Get Rid of Africanized Honeybees
Africanized honeybees are not called killer bees for a reason. Noted for their violent attacks and aggressive defensiveness, they are a dangerous pest that must be removed, especially around homes. Unfortunately, they are difficult to get rid of on one's own, requiring the help of a professional who knows how to get rid of them quickly and permanently.
A pest management company can offer a solution to Africanized honeybee infestations. With professional exterminators, homeowners get the treatment that they need in order to receive the Africanized honeybee solution they seek. The best part of hiring an experienced exterminator is that they have the knowledge and expertise to do it right from the beginning. Call a professional exterminator today!